How to apply for a Butlers Chocolate Happiness Card
Pick up a Butlers Happiness Card in any one of our Cafés in Wellington, or Auckland, you can register by completing a registration form instore and can start earning Butlers Happiness Points immediately.
How does the Butlers Happiness Card work and what offers are available to me as a member?
- Simply present your card at the till before your transaction.
- Every time you purchase a hot beverage in Butlers Chocolate Cafés, you will earn a hot beverage bonus point
- Your card will be immediately credited with the points earned from your transaction.
- Once you have earned 9 hot beverage bonus points you will be entitled to your next hot beverage on us!
- You will earn 2 points for every NZ $1 spent on any Butlers Chocolate products or food - for example, Butlers chocolate bars, Butlers chocolate assortments, Butlers Easter eggs, Butlers chocolate novelties, cakes, sandwiches and waffles. These points can be redeemed against future purchases in store.
- You can also take advantage of our load cash facility. Simply ask your Barista for more information.
How do I spend my points?
- Once you pick up your Happiness Card, you can start earning Butlers Happiness points straight away.
- Once you have accumulated 250 points, this converts to $2.50 (Each I point = 0.01c), which you can then spend in store.
Are there any products which I will not receive points on?
- We will reward you with points for all purchases made in-store on Butlers Chocolates products & food items only
Why should I register my Butlers Happiness Card?
- You should register your card to protect your points if your card is lost or stolen. Registering your card will also mean that you can stay up to date with current offers available in-store.
- If your card is registered, we can also find you in our system under your name and you do not need to carry your Happiness Card with you to earn points.
If my Happiness Card is lost or stolen, what do I do?
- Just pick up a new card in-store and give the staff member the details of your old card. They can arrange the transfer of points from your old registered card to the new one. Unfortunately, if you have not registered your Butlers Happiness card, it is not possible for us to transfer your points.
How can I check my points balance?
- Butlers Hot Beverage Points & Happiness Points will be added immediately after your transaction has been completed and your till receipt will show your current balance or simply ask the barista in-store for your current balance.
- We do not have the facility at the moment for you to check points online.
What if I have forgotten my card?
- If your card is registered, simply ask us to look your name up on our system and we can add your points.
Why do we ask for some personal information?
- The information is supplied for security purposes e.g. if the Happiness Card is lost. This information is always securely held and will never be provided to third parties.
What if I don't want to be contacted by the programme?
- When you register your Butlers Happiness card, you will be asked if you wish to be contacted by us with news or details of special offers and information we feel is relevant to you. You can change your contact preferences at any time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any further questions about how we contact you. We will occasionally send out information on points balances to all members.
Will any third party see my data?
- Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by us in the strictest confidence in order to manage your account. No supplied information will ever be divulged to third parties.
Terms and conditions of the Butlers Happiness Card
- Once you pick up or receive your Happiness Card, you can start earning Butlers Hot Beverage Bonus points straight away.
- All Hot Beverage Bonus points on a card that has been inactive (not used) for a 12-month period will expire and will be removed from your account.
- The least expensive hot beverage will be redeemed from your bill if you are purchasing more than one hot beverage.
- Hot Beverage Bonus points cannot be redeemed in exchange for cash and are valid for a 12-month period only.
- Please present your card at the start of the transaction, however, points may be added after the sale is completed, by request to the store manager or supervisor.
- Chocolate points are valid indefinitely and never expire.
By your use of Butlers Happiness Card (New Zealand), you agree to our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time.