File eshop/cmsViewJob.html missing for content type Job
First test Job
- Butlers Chocolate Café requires an Assistant Manager
- Café on Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork
- We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Retail Assistant Manager for our Butlers Chocolate Café on Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork who is passionate about coffee and who thrives on a challenge.
You’ll find your previous experience helpful, but it’s your potential & ambition we want to encourage.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ambition, commitment to the role and a love of the service industry
• An interest in or passion for coffee and chocolate
• At least 1 years retail / catering supervisory experience
• Strong customer service ethic
• Experience in staff training
• Roster & Stock Control skills
• Retail experience
• Initiative, enthusiasm and drive
• Excellent communication and motivation skills
• Good coffee knowledge & barista skills (an advantage however not essential)
• A positive, energetic & professional outlook.
Benefits of working for Butlers Chocolate Cafés:
• Extensive and in depth training (Chocolate, Barista, Sales, Customer Service training etc.)
• Excellent career progression opportunities throughout our network of cafés
• Flexible and sociable working hours
• Bike to work scheme
• Complimentary beverage on shift
• In-store discounts as a Butlers Chocolates employee
If you can meet the demands of managing in a busy environment, are passionate about customer service and keen on using your skills, then apply in confidence by C.V.