PLEASE NOTE: If you already have items in your basket they will be transferred, but will be subject to local pricing and promotions. Some items may not be available for sale in your selected region and will be removed.
Immerse yourself in a magical world of chocolate artistry at Butlers, The Factory Tour. Visitors will be able to discover for themselves the process of how all of our ingredients are combined together and transformed into luxury boxes of chocolates, chocolate bars, fudge, toffee and hot chocolate.
Summertime 2023 General Admission:
Tuesday to Sunday 10am, 1pm & 3.30pm Ticket Prices: Adult: €16.95 Child: €16.95 Family (2+2): €58 Senior: €15.25
Butlers, The Factory Tour is approximately 90 minutes long, and involves the following:
- Dress up like a Butlers chocolatier in a lab coat and mop cap
- Learn the fascinating history of the cocoa bean and the history of Butlers Chocolates in the Butlers Chocolate cinema
- Soak up some facts in the Butlers Chocolate museum
- A guided tour of the glass-panelled walkway over the factory floor (Please note that production does not run or is limited on Saturdays and Sundays, and bank holidays)
- Discover how we make our chocolates through an interactive chocolate demonstration
- Decorate and take home your very own Butlers chocolate novelty