Job Description: We are looking for an experienced coffee leader who is passionate about every step of the coffee making process and who can manage a training team to develop Baristas and sales assistants to the highest standard. This senior role involves quality control, sourcing, training, opportunity identification and more.
- Attention to detail, motivation and coffee focus is imperative to this position, along with the passion and desire to coach and develop a large team.
- Training and Leadership experience within the speciality coffee industry with a focus on customer service and with a genuine interest in driving coffee standards, quality and consistency.
- A thirst for new knowledge and innovation within the market and a willingness to share expertise with staff and customers.
- Leadership abilities within a Senior Management team.
- A knowledge of and dedication to sustainability in all its form. A deep understanding of the coffee market.
• Leading and managing a training team across all pillars of the business.
• Creating, developing, managing and delivering training programmes for Butlers Chocolate Cafés.
• Sourcing, training, quality control, standards, consistency and innovation.
• Menu development including seasonal variations.
• Responsible for company coffee culture and training, communicating a clear and relatable mission across the business.
• Identifying new coffee opportunities and capitalising on these to open new revenue streams.
• Working with our coffee partner on continuous improvement of our in store experience through auditing, reporting, training and development of our people and processes.
Are you passionate about chocolate and coffee and do you thrive on a challenge? We are currently seeking a number of full-time Baristas for Butlers Chocolate Cafés. Our Barista and Sales Assistants are the heart of our cafés, creating a unique experience for customers and making outstanding drinks with exceptional service.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Initiative, enthusiasm and drive
· Excellent communication skills and motivation
· A flexible approach to working hours
· Retail / Catering / Barista / Customer Service experience (though not essential)
· Competitive hourly rates
· Generous staff discount across our Cafés
· Flexible hours to suit your schedule
· Free coffee
· Wellness programme
· Extensive training
· Progression opportunities
Get in touch if you;
- Love chocolate
- Adore coffee
- Have retail experience (desired, but not essential)
- Enjoy talking to customers
If all of the above sounds like you, please complete the form below or get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.