How to apply for a Butlers Chocolate Happiness Card
1. Create an account here on ButlersChocolates.com.
2. Request a card from your account dashboard.
Once we receive this request we will endeavour to post a card, registered with your details, to you within 10 working days.
How does the Butlers Happiness Card work and what offers are available to me as a member?
- Simply present your card at the till before your transaction
- Every time you purchase a hot beverage in Butlers Chocolate Cafés, you will earn a hot beverage bonus point
- Your card will be immediately credited with the Hot Beverage Bonus point earned from your transaction
- Once you have earned 9 hot beverage bonus points you will be entitled to your next hot beverage on us!
- You can also take advantage of our load cash facility. Simply ask your Barista for more information
How do I redeem my free hot beverage?
Once you have accumulated 9 hot beverage bonus points, our Baristas will be notified at till point when you are entitled to a free hot beverage and you can redeem your reward within the next 12 months, at your convenience.
Terms and conditions of the Butlers Happiness Card
- Once you pick up or receive your Happiness Card, you can start earning Butlers Hot Beverage Bonus points straight away.
- However, to redeem your exclusive membership rewards, your Happiness Card must be registered. If you request a new card from your dashboard account, a registered card will be posted to you
- If you pick up/receive an unregistered card, you must register your Happiness Card within 30 days of activation. You can register your happiness card in your account dashboard. It is not possible to redeem rewards if the card is not registered. Registering your card will also protect your balances if lost or stolen
- All Hot Beverage Bonus points on a card that has been inactive (not used) for a 12-month period will expire and will be removed from your account.
- The least expensive hot beverage will be redeemed from your bill if you are purchasing more than one hot beverage.
- Hot Beverage Bonus points cannot be redeemed in exchange for cash and are valid for a 12-month period only.
If my Happiness Card is lost or stolen, what do I do?
Just contact us via your account dashboard or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, if you have not registered your Butlers Happiness card online, it is not possible for us to transfer your points.
How can I check my points balance?
Butlers Hot Beverage Points will be added immediately after your transaction has been completed and your till receipt will show your current balance. You can also check your points on your account dashboard
What if I have forgotten my card?
Unfortunately, points can only be added in-store at the time of purchase and cards must be presented at the start of the transaction.
Why do we ask for some personal information?
The information is supplied for security purposes e.g. if the Happiness Card is lost. This information is always securely held and will never be provided to third parties.
What if I don't want to be contacted by the programme?
When you register your Butlers Happiness card, you will be asked if you wish to be contacted by us with news or details of special offers and information we feel is relevant to you. You can change your contact preferences at any time. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions about how we contact you. We will occasionally send out information on points balances to all members.
Will any third party see my data?
Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by us in the strictest confidence in order to manage your account. No supplied information will ever be divulged to third parties.
By your use of Butlers Happiness Card, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time.