Butlers Platinum Loyalty Card
How to apply for a Butlers Chocolate Platinum Loyalty Card
Customers should create an account on ButlersChocolates.com and request a card from the account dashboard. You will be asked for personal details such as name, address, email and telephone number. You will also be asked if you wish to be contacted by the programme. You can request either a physical or virtual card. Once a website request is received a card is registered card is posted out to that address within 10 working days. Alternately if a virtual card is requested, it can be used in-store immediately.
Alternatively, customers can download the Butlers Chocolate Café mobile application. After registering, the customer can apply for the card through the app. This brings customers to a link to request a card number and a QR code which is stored in the application. If the customer already has a registered account they simply add the card number in their account details. How does the Butlers Platinum Card work in-store and what offers are available to me as a member? Physical Card/QR Code
Using the Platinum Loyalty Card through the Butlers Chocolate Café Mobile Application
- The card should be presented at the till before or during the transaction in-store. Alternatively, the QR code can be scanned at till point
- Every time you purchase a hot beverage in Butlers Chocolate Cafés, you will earn a hot beverage bonus point. Your card will be immediately credited with the Hot Beverage Bonus point earned from your transaction.
- Once you have earned 9 hot beverage bonus points you will be entitled to your next hot beverage free of charge.
- You can also take advantage of the load cash facility in-store. There is no minimum or maximum credit that can be added.
- Once you have linked your Platinum Card to the Butlers Chocolate Café App, it will automatically earn hot beverage points which each pre-order transaction.
- At payment, you are notified if you can redeem their complimentary beverage on that order or save it for another time.
- You can choose to use the pre-loaded credit balance on the Platinum Card at checkout to pay for the order if wish
- You can top up the Platinum Card credit through the App at any time. Choose your required balance and enter their payment card details or select to pay with saved payment card details
How do I redeem my complimentary hot beverage?
Once you have accumulated 9 hot beverage bonus points, you will be notified at the payment stage on the Butlers Chocolate Café App or our Baristas will be notified at till point when you are entitled to a free hot beverage. The complimentary beverage reward is available to be redeemed within the next 12 months, at your convenience. Terms and conditions of the Platinum Loyalty Card
- Once you pick up or receive your Platinum Card/QR Code details, you can start earning Butlers Hot Beverage Bonus points straight away. However, to redeem your exclusive membership rewards, your Platinum Card must be registered either online or through the Butlers Chocolate Café App. If you request a new physical card from your dashboard account, a registered card will be posted to your registered address
- If you pick up/receive an unregistered card, you must register your Platinum Card within 30 days of the first usage. You can register your card in your account dashboard at the Butlers Chocolates website. It is not possible to redeem rewards if the card is not registered. Registering your card will also protect your balances if lost or stolen
- All Hot Beverage Bonus points on a card that has been inactive (not used) for a 12-month period will expire and will be removed from your account. Hot Beverage Bonus points cannot be redeemed in exchange for cash and are valid for a 12-month period only.
- The least expensive hot beverage will be redeemed from your bill if you are purchasing more than one hot beverage.
If my Platinum Card is lost or stolen, what do I do?
Just contact us via your account dashboard or email us at email@example.com. Unfortunately, if you have not registered your Butlers Platinum Loyalty Card, it is not possible for us to transfer your points.How can I check my points balance?
Butlers Hot Beverage Points will be added immediately after your transaction has been completed and the till receipt will show your current balance. You can also check your points on your account dashboard online at the Butlers Chocolates website and if linked to the Butlers Chocolate Café App, the balance will be shown on the account details page. What if I have forgotten my card?
Unfortunately, points can only be added in-store at the time of purchase and cards must be presented at the start of or during the transaction. Why do we ask for some personal information?
The information is supplied for security purposes e.g. if the Happiness Card is lost. This information is always securely held and will never be provided to third parties. What if I don't want to be contacted by the programme?
When you register your Butlers Platinum you will be asked if you wish to be contacted by us with news or details of special offers and information we feel is relevant to you. You can change your contact preferences at any time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about how we contact you. We will occasionally send out information on points balances to all members.Will any third party see my data?
Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by us in the strictest confidence in order to manage your account. No supplied information will ever be divulged to third parties.
By your use of Butlers Platinum Loyalty Card, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time.